It is a native of the “Apiaceae” plant family which grows in the temperate regions of Europe and Asia. The carrot seed primarily contains the well-known pigment carotene.
Another important constituent of the oil is “Carotol” which consists of 40% of the solution.
Although one of the most underrated essential oils, this one has several aromatic and fitness related applications :-
· Helps in treating abscesses, boils, and other skin disorders
· Nourishes ,tightens & rejuvenates the skin
· Alleviates pain during menstruation
· Helps to stimulate the appetite
· Helps to relax / cure mouth ulcers
· Improves liver and gall bladder disorder, particularly hepatitis, colitis, and enteritis
· Helps to stimulate the lymph system
· Helps women in breast milk production post childbirth
· Relieves kidney stones and jaundice
Carrot seed oil leads to bleeding in pregnant women and hence, should be avoided in pregnancy. Order now from :-